RnD Interactive Job Posting
RnD Interactive is currently seeking an experienced Automotive Sales Professional with a proven history of success selling Internet Advertising and Marketing solutions to car dealers to open a new sales territory in California.
As an Account Manager, you will have direct sales responsibility for RnD Interactive's complete suite of Lead and Traffic generating products for Franchised and Independent car dealers within an assigned sales territory. Within the territory, the Account Manager will have primary responsibility for prospecting and contracting of new customers, handling escalations that are a risk to the retention of the client, and upselling existing clients to more valuable packages of Marketing Services. A successful candidate will possess a well-developed network of dealership contacts.
The Account Manager will interact with clients within all levels of the dealership organization as well as the majority of our internal departments. The Account Manager must be adept at building relationships, developing successful sales plans, creating compelling presentations and possess a true passion for follow-up.
The job requires extensive travel within the sales territory.
- Identifying and contacting prospective new customers within the sales territory using phone, in-person visits, and other methods that prove effective
- Present Marketing Solutions to prospective new clients via phone / web presentation and in person
- Closing sales on a regular basis, focusing on sales of certain types of packages when directed by Sales Leaders
- Maintaining relationships with the existing customer base in your territory
- Up-selling customers to a higher level package of services
- Traveling into your territory for in person meetings
- In person sales at major conventions and important meetings of clients, groups, or partners
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Minimum of three years Sales experience in the Automotive Industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Internet Marketing Solutions and their use within the Automotive industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Familiarity with Web based technologies (with on the job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications)
- Proven sales ability, critical thinking skills, and familiarity with common office and communications programs
This position is a remote office position - candidates in any part of the United States are welcome to apply. We are hiring for the following territories, and proximity to these markets will be taken into account when hiring:
The position is full-time salary, and the compensation package includes commissions, bonuses for exceeding sales objectives, recurring monthly bonuses for long-term retention of clients, and a monthly expense budget.
To apply, please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. Learn more about RnD Interactive by visiting http://www.rndinteractive.com
- West Coast (California, Nevada, Arizona)
- South East (Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia)
- North East (New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland)
- North Central (Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Iowa
We're a small company with big ideas and high standards.
Things move fast, people wear many hats, and many processes are still evolving. In many ways, it is a "start-up" - we aren't mired in years of useless tradition, our employees are an integral part of defining how we do business, and we're small enough that personal relationships matter...a lot.
What does it take to be successful here?
RnD wants employees who are:
- the go-to person when a job needs to be done right
- a reliable and flexible partner for objective-focused problem solving
- a thoughtful communicator who seeks to understand others' perspective
- driven by improving their work product, efficiency, and effectiveness
- resilient, show initiative, and are always part of the solution
Our ideal candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate these qualities in their previous work experience.